Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 1 April 2010

Covered Art Journal


So today I was inspired by Robyn and her gorgeous mini books so I went ahead and covered a Stampin' Up! Art Journal I think it will be one of many, I used the DSP also in the mini and only available while stocks last or until September 30.  I made the flower and sprayed it with champagne shimmer paint available in the Mini from today.  I attached a frame and of course shimmer misted that too.... if I had a cat he would be hiding right now!! as I want to shimmer mist everything!  Gary, my husband left my craft room rather quickly when I showed the spray technique....the photo doesn't show how sparkly it is. I added the beads with flat back pearls; believe it or not I can just about remember the top this was attached to!.....  The frame has some window sheet behind it so that I can attach a photo at some point... am now debating whether to make the whole journal into a mini book.  Or should I just bite the bullet and get on with my "lunch bag mini book" my sister Elain who has lived in the USA for something like 30 or so years got me a whole pack of lunch bags! she thought I was off my head (for those who know me no 'orrible comments).  I think she said "brown lunch bags what on earth do you want them for?"  anyway, one day I will post what I did with that..
Until tomorrow...... be crafty....

8 comments:

  1. it is gorgeous Peg. I have the paint, just not found the stuff to mix it with so I can get msiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Peg, I'm so pleased to have helped with the spiral punch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Peg - now I have to get another punch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great Peg! and dare i say almost 'sexy' ooer!!!
    Seriously, you have done a brilliant job! :)

    carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful I really MUST HAVE some of those papers!!

    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull Peg,how did you make your rose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely mini Peg, thank you so much for sharing it. I am so happy to know that you are inspired by my work. I truly appreciate your kind comment. You do great work!
    Hugs, Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a free potographer, is there a chance you would like to show some of my images? i guess it would be fun and fit on your articles :-)
    really admire your page! send me a email please in case you want to see my pix

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!