Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 26 April 2010

Loads of Love

Thought you could use a little pick up!!!

Another for a man.....

I stamped the truck on Kraft cardstock and put a load of flowers in the back.  Couldn't resist making the pick up into one for the girls though and decided to do this.....I cut the top off the cab of the truck and made it into a convertible... love it....

As usual email if you have questions etc
Until tomorrow....... be crafty.....



1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg,

    I love this card, its given me a great idea for a card for a friend passing her driving test! Hugs Carolex

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!