Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 11 June 2010

Blog awards

Hello I am back to give some awards I was going to nominate some others but when I looked .... they had already been nominated...... so here are a few.of the others in addition to those already nominated by fellow bloggers

To Carol Helen Debbi Linda Jan Elaine


Rules are nominate 10 others and tell us 10 interesting things about you....
I will have to come back with some more soon..........

Be crafty.......

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peg, Thanks for my award! only just found it!!

    carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg.

    Thank you so much for the award. I already have it but was really flattered that you thought of me.

    Jan
    X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!