Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 17 January 2011

Never Ending Card

I made one of these a long time ago and thought it was time for another.  I have used the Lap of Luxury designer paper for this one.  This is the first page I used the boho punch and hostess level 1 Punch Potpourri stamp set, the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations  Then you flip it open and you get.....
the second page and on this one I used the Fancy flower punch and the coordinating stamp flower for you, sweet friends sentiment is from Hello You set, and the true friend is from Punch Bunch the FREE set in Stampin Up Sale a Bration. Then you flip this

and you get the third page, then you flip this and you get

the fourth page and I went to town on this one using Basic Jewels - they are so sparkly but the picture doesn't show how much! shame!
The friends sentiment is from Just Believe set.

I know I have used a few stamp sets on this one but I am sure you could decorate this with no stamping at all and just use Rub Ons or Simply Scrappin kits or even the Quick Accents.
Either way why not give one of these a go next time you sit down to craft.
All supplies are of course Stampin Up and if you need to order any then that's easy...... send me an email and remember you can now pay by credit card.

..............Until tomorrow............be crafty.........

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Peg. Never tried these before, you've tempted me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tried this a long time ago but it didn't work out very well, you've inspired me to have another go. Yours are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!