Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Saturday 1 January 2011

SAB Bliss again! from Stampin Up

.....but no weird dreams last night.  Happy New Year to you all and lets hope it's a healthy and safe one for us all.

This is my next creation using the SAB (you know what this means by now I am sure Sale a Bration) I stamped onto a card base and then wrapped some vellum around and tied with gold elastic then added a couple of tags made using the jewelry punch and the tiny tags stamp set.
Just for a change I decorated the inside too and used a stamp from Occasional Quotes a hostess level 3 set.


Just like yesterday HA HA you can't buy the Bliss stamp set but you can get it for FREE when you purchase £45 worth of other yummie goodies from the Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalogue!!!
What you waiting for? we all love FREE stuff especially stamps, get in touch call me on 01299 269274 or email.

..........Until tomorrow...........be crafty..........


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Peg. Have just put my order in this morning so can't wait to get the SAB sets so I can CASE you!!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - happy new year to you
    best wishes
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Peg. I love vellum and think it looks so effective. Can you believe I've never used it?!

    Happy New Year to you and Gary. Hope you've had a fantastic festive week.

    S
    -XX-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really pretty card Peg, love it! Hugs C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.
    I like the softness the velum give it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of vellum. Happy new year Peg!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!