Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 4 January 2011

STAMPIN' UP! Sale a Bration Punch Bunch Flower For you

WOOOOOOOOah..............I am loving the 2011 Stampin Up Sale a Bration sets and can't really make my mind up yet which is my favourite set.  This is the for you scallop flower stamp from Punch Bunch and there is a Stampin Up Punch to match all the stamps in this set, well except for the Owl stamp ..... but that is coming in the April mini catalogue.  You know what to do contact me on 01299 269274 or email me to place your order to get one of your free sets (for every £45 you spend you get to choose a free SAB set)

...........Until tomorrow..............be crafty...........

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I'm trying to see the stamp though - but your watermark is strategically placed right over the top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Peg. Don't you just love this DSP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your blog on LNS Blog Finds. This is such a soft and pretty card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!