What a great weekend?
I had such a great time on Saturday celebrating my sister in law Karenna's birthday, 22 of us had a fabulous meal at Hambleton Hall in Rutland and afterwards back to Karenna and Ian's for more food and drink!
A great day and night thank you Karenna and Ian for spoiling us all!
I made these little nugget treat box's a while ago and found them amongst some of my photo's so thought I should show them, the greeting is a retired stamp set but one I love to use, the designer paper is Everyday Enchantment some Peach parfait ribbon and the oval all punches.
Well no work for me until Wednesday so I hope to get some crafting done during the next couple of days and prepare for a class on Saturday..........
Until next time........... have a great day!




These are lovely Peg - love the colour. Enjoy your couple of days off!
ReplyDeleteMargaret x
Yum Yum these look good enough to eat but I would have to keep them, just like I have all the others!!! Grand children hate me for it as they want to eat them xx
ReplyDelete