Isn't the weather we have been having wonderful but the only problem is work got in the way of catching much of the rays! still I did get to sit out at lunch time.
Today is the first of my 2 days off this week and a change to my normal 6 days off is I am working again on Monday but I'll make the most of the days I do have.
I have a class today for 5 lovely ladies so all there is to do is check that I have everything ready.
On Friday we are going to a friends 70th Birthday lunch and Saturday it's another class and Sunday another class so my days are going to be filled with crafting and I bet they will fly by.
It's Botswana Bob and Sandy's Ruby wedding lunch on Saturday 4th August but I thought I would show there card before I post it, they live in Botswana hence my given name for them but they come over here every summer for a couple of months and are celebrating with friends the theme is Wimbledon........ dressing up time, hope to get some pics to show you......
This is the card I made for Bob and Sandy but stupidly I posted the 70th birthday card for Mike and didn't get a photo of it!!! doh!
This is my almost all white card using lots of texture with Stampin' Up! embossing folders, punches, dies and sizzlits, the only stamping is the sentiment.
I like how it turned out.
I think this is a better photo, well it's lighter anyway
and here is a closer look
and another closer look from a different angle
If you have any questions then get in touch....
Until next time have a great day!







This is so pretty Peg in classic red and white and I love all the textures and the little bit of sparkle too ! Lots of lovely little details ! Jane x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card Peg, lots of textures, a little bit of sparkle and some lovely red too! xx
ReplyDeleteThis white on white card is so pretty. Any bride would love it!
ReplyDelete