Another wet day, where is our summer or did we have it?
Not that I can complain really as I have been crafting and I have made lots of new cards with my new Stampin' Up! goodies
today I have a sneak peek of the Happy Day stamp set and on this card I have been pattern building again! one of my favourite things to do
The frame is one stamp that I stamped 4 times to make it
On the bottom of the card I used my new Gingham wheel using a new In colour called Crisp Cantelope .... so gorgeous with Baked Brown Sugar another of the In Colours
Hope you enjoyed looking today?
It's a class day so I'm off now for that, thanks for looking
Until next time .........x




Morning Peg , this is so perfect - I love how you have made the frame ! This stamp set is already a firm fav of mine and I now have my eye on that gingham wheel !!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and enjoy your class - hugs Jane xx
This is beautiful Peg, love the frame effect you have created with Happy Day.
ReplyDelete