A little later today than usual but better late than never
I woke up early as usual and then nodded back off and now I have a headache!
We had a big drama at home yesterday! I got a call from my neighbour to say our Chimney was surrounded with thousands of Bees....... we had a few come into the house via the log burner area in our dining room .... nooooo I can't deal with them in the house... I think we may have to get the pest man in to deal with them
The door to the dining room is closed but I can't help taking a peek, just hope they decide it's not such a great place to have a hive.....
so onto a little project, I saw Dawn Griffith originally create this and I had to create my own
I used the fantastic Mosaic Madness to decorate the front and don't you just love the new colour Smoky Slate
The ribbon is retired ruffle trim but I had a roll left so decided it need to be used, so for those ladies who have requested to make it in our next class? I do have some left for you!
I used the Stampin' Up! Medium Envelopes
Here is a closer look at the punched images using the coordinating punch Mosaic
it's hard to tell but the following 2 cards are made using Stampin' Up! note cards and matching envelopes
the 2 note cards fit inside one of the envelopes and the envelopes in the other
here they are together a better view at the size of the note cards
Hubby just called upstairs to say there are a few bees flying around the top of the chimney! I just hope the rest of them have gone away and not inside the chimney in a cosy hive
It's going to be another hot day...... I really have to do some crafting as I had a delivery on Monday and haven't played too much with it all... I did get to use my new Bigshot Magnetic platform.... it's amazing .. love it!
Until next time ..... enjoy a buzz free day!









Love this set Peg and I agree with you on the smoky slate - it's divine and I think may have replaced crumb cake as my favourite neutral !!!
ReplyDeleteHope your bees sort themselves out ?? xxx
Fab. card designs Peg. I love the new Mosaic items and the new colours.
ReplyDeleteI hope the Bee problem is sorted out very soon.
Sylvia xx
Hope the bees are happy just buzzing around your chimney and not in the house :O
ReplyDeleteYour cards are all so pretty. I like the embossing folder you used :)
beautiful! the more i see of this set, the more i want it too. beautiful colour choices too
ReplyDeleteLovely as usual Peg! I'm really thinking about that set ;)! Hope those bees have buzzed off! C x
ReplyDelete