Yesterday I got to play with the Background Builder stamps and although I have used them before I took a different approach to them this time
Here is a close look at my little flower, I used the Flower Shop stamp set and Daisy punch with the beautiful Faceted Button in the middle, the Bird Builder punch for the leaves
and here is the full picture
I dabbed off the ink before stamping the Background around the edges
the Stippled Blossoms stamp for the flower in the corner
I think I might send this to my sister Jane who has a birthday soon
Until next time ............ happy crafting ...





Stunning Peg ! You are going all vintage ! Actually - Stippled Blossoms looks good on a vintage card !!! Hmmmm ! Though I had all the stamp sets i wanted from this years cattie !!! x
ReplyDeleteReally nice card. Makes me think about investing in the background builders if I can demo this kind of effect! X
ReplyDelete