No Christmas again! I'm doing okay with other projects for those that are not quite ready for it!
Yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to make my desk top calendar, this years Calendar was the Everyday Happenings Calendar made by Stampin' Up! but as there is only 3 months left on that I made a new one
I chose 3 colours, Blushing Bride, Blue Sky and Pear Pizzazz the Colour Coach helped me with this
I used some index cards to write some notes on the left
Here are the 12 months, I made it easy by having four of each colour
I used the Best of Butterflies and Hello Doily to stamp the background
Hope you got to create today!
Thanks for stopping by and
Until next time .............







Can I have one for Christmas please? Love the subtle colours.
ReplyDeleteCan I have one for Christmas please? Love the subtle colours.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little project - pretty soft colours and beautifully decorated ! xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour calendar pages are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love the soft colours :)
Really love this project, the colours are so soft and go very well together xx
ReplyDelete