Happy because it's Monday! well everyday seems the same these days.... heaven!
When hubby was in Florida he went to Michaels for me and brought me back a lovely big box of 6x6 cards and envelopes the cards are really thick corrugated and the Kraft envelopes are lush, they came from Recollections Collection. I don't think I have ever seen that make in the UK but take my word for it they are gorgeous.
I decided to make a box holder for them for when I decorate them (it's on my list of things to do) I made the box out of some of the backing from the designer papers and covered it with Soft Suede Card and designer paper from Venitian Romance
Of course I had to make a Rosette to finish it off and here is a side view
Well that's it for today
Until next time ................





Beautiful box. I would love instructions for making it, I think it would make a lovely gift
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, I will add it to my list of things to do! It's really quite easy though, I just wish I had the nerve to video as it would be quicker than a picture tutorial:)
ReplyDeleteAnd we could see your lovely face and hands as you do it. I love videos as they really show in real time the way things fit together.
ReplyDelete