Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and the use of the content, services or products offered here is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! © All content including text, photo’s and projects are © Peg Coombes. My projects are shared for your personal enjoyment and Inspiration only. Please do not enter or submit to competitions as I might like to do that myself. Images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!
Lovely Peg, I love the idea of a vellum pocket on the front of your card and being able to use the tag as a bookmark. C x
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and the composition. Like the combination of card and book mark - 2 for the price of 1.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely fresh little card - I love the vellum pocket with bookmark tag ! Xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun idea :)
ReplyDeleteI love those frosted bags :)
This is such a fun idea :)
ReplyDeleteI love those frosted bags :)