Here's a pretty card that could easily be for any occasion as well as Birthday like I've used here
I love how it turned out, I used the sentiment from Sweet Essentials and created my own designer paper using Flower Shop Stamp Set and the leaves from Stippled Blossoms
The little flower from Petite Petals I stamped in Craft Whisper White and punched out the flowers with the matching punches and a little punch out from the Itty Bitty shapes Punch Pack
For the leaves I used the Little Leaves Sizzlit die and stamped over them with the dotty stamp in the Happy Watercolour Stamp Set
Thanks for looking
Until next time .......... be crafty .....





I Love how it turned out too Peg - is is so very pretty and I like how you have created ' texture ' on the card just by stamping - especially love the dotty leaves ! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Peg!xo
ReplyDelete