I had fun making the card I'm sharing today using Festival of Trees and the little snowman from White Christmas
With a little paper tearing and sponging to create the snow hills and stamping the tree using Mossy Meadow Ink
For the textured snow I used a white pva glue and love the effect this creates
I did, of course, add some Dazzling Diamonds and in real life it looks very glittery!
Thanks for looking today
Until next time ....





Absolutely Fab-u-lous Peg, I think it's the best I've seen this year!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany
Ines♥
This is so much fun - a very cute card ! I love making snowy cards too ! X
ReplyDeleteFabulous Peggy x
ReplyDeleteLovely winter scene! What is PVA glue? Beautiful card. I just saw it on Pinterest today. I hope you'll get back to me. Thank You... Barb
ReplyDeleteHi Barb, the glue I used is made by Cosmic Shimmer and is called Cosmic White PVA, iIt's like 3d glue so doesn't flatten, hope this helps. Peg
Delete