Hello again and thanks for taking time to check out my project today
I have been on a bit of a roll with Kraft Card Stock from Stampin' Up! it comes 12" x 12" but is easily cut down to make our regular A6 cards but today I have the smaller note card size and the envelope is, of course, the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
On the Note Card I used some of the Washi Tape Sheets, just love these, they are sticky backed and ideal for punching or die cutting
I love all the extra dies in this set
Check it all out on page 9 of the Spring Summer Occasion Catalogue
Any questions, let me know
Until next time ...




Very cute little set - love the colour combo and all the little details !!
ReplyDeleteLove the card, and now I need to get some of the washi sheets. Will I ever stop!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this Peg - absolutely gorgeous! Gill xx
ReplyDeleteWow, great matching set. C x
ReplyDelete