Today I am sharing a gift bag we made in my recent class using the cutest Baby Bumblebee
Every time I look at him/her it makes me smile!
The ladies in the class said the same and couldn't stop looking at their creations once they had finished their bag
I used co-ordinating Stampin' Up! Honeycomb and Hello Honey for the bag
The Honeycomb embossing folder and Hive Thinlits are in the Annual Catalogue the Sweet Dreams Designer Paper and Ornate Tag Topper Punch are in the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue
If you would like to make this cute bag then click on the Shop Now button to purchase or contact me
Don't forget you can still get FREE Sale a Bration with a purchase of £45
Stampin' Up! have added 2 extra items to the Sale a Bration you can order these from Sunday March 1st
Click on the picture to see what you can get for every £45 purchase before postage
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time............






A nice little bag!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany
Ines♥