Click over there on the right for todays Weekly Deals
I am scheduling this post and will add the deals later today
Today is our friend Tom's Birthday, He doesn't look at my blog but Happy Birthday Tom!
Have a lovely day!
I used a couple of stamps for the background, Sheltering Tree and World of Dreams
Tom is a real cat person and has always had one or two so knew I would have to do a cat card
Thanks for looking today
Until next time .............




Lovely card for your cat loving friend, I'm sure he will love it. C x
ReplyDeleteI really like this. The idea of a scene through a window is appealing but not always easy to achieve. Yours is lovely.
ReplyDeleteFab card Peg - it looks 3 - dimensional - very clever !!! Any cat lover would be thrilled to receive this card !
ReplyDeleteOh Tom is a lucky man! Such a nice cat card Peg!
ReplyDeleteHugs Ines♥