Hello and welcome to my little blog a roonie a little later than usual......
I didn't get around to scheduling anything for today as I had my class yesterday, thank you lovely ladies for coming it was so nice to see you all and spend the day with you
For today's card it's really quite a simple one I used So You Stamp Set
The card is Crumb Cake and the Smile is embossed with Pool Party Embossing Powder
I did some paper piercing across the top under a small piece of Pool Party Card Stock and corner rounded the bottom two corners
added a few sequins and the card was complete
Thanks for taking time to look today
Until next time .........





This is a great example of what I was saying to you last week - you just know how to make the perfect card !!! xx
ReplyDeleteI love your card very much Peg!
ReplyDeleteIt is the color and your paper piercing I like so much.
Hugs Ines♥