Hello again
Today I have a Spotlighting Technique to share using the Feel Goods Stamp Set
I also used the Butterfly Die from Butterfly Thinlits and a real change for me was using Daffodil Delight card stock
I stamped onto a piece of Designer Paper from Painted Blooms
This is a really simple card but I think it's what makes it a great card
Thanks for looking
Until next time .............





I love clean and simple cards, especially when they look as good as this one Peg xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a very nice card Peg!
ReplyDeleteI like how you have used the butterfly twice.
Hugs Ines♥
Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI like that the sentiment is raised because of the butterfly.
Hi Peg - lovely design. Is the shadow that you can see behind the butterfly a real shadow, or have you some some shadow stamping?
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny, the butterfly is on dimensionals, sorry about the photo, not shadow stamping. I stamped the words onto WW then onto the dsp and attached, very simple card
Delete