Hello, it's Monday already what happened to the weekend! well I did have a class yesterday and so I suppose that makes it go quicker and it was an very rainy day so a perfect day to craft.
I made this card a few weeks ago when I received my order from Stampin' Up! from the latest Annual Catalogue. I pulled out the Neutrals Envelope Paper, this comes in 3 colours Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake, I used the Whisper White and stamped over it to get the pastel colours on my die cut butterflies
The centre panel is a partial die cut using the largest frame Lots of Labels Framelits and embossed using the Fluttering 6x6 Embossing folder
I layered 3 butterflies together so 9 in total
these are die cut using the Bold Butterfly Framelits
They are so delicate and beautiful
Thanks for looking
Until next time ...........






This is so dainty and feminine - that's a very pretty embossing folder ! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteHugs Ines♥
The card is delicate and beautiful, I love it. C x
ReplyDelete