Happy Thursday and Happy Birthday to ME, tee hee
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty the Queen too, when I was younger my Dad used to take me out on my Birthday if it fell on a weekend and we used to walk to wherever he took me and generally that was the local Social Club. On the way we used to walk past a building that flew the flag for the Queen's Birthday but Dad told me it was for me, I always believed him. Memories are just the best of when I was younger and of my Dad.
Too many years to think about and wish I was 26 again (that was my favourite year)
Anyway onto today's card
A couple of weeks ago I made this pleated fold card
I have made the one sided pleat and thought I would have a go at a double one
Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!
Until next time ........
Click on Peg to shop



Hi Peg, love the double pleat, and the lovely memories. HB x
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you (and Her Majesty - in case she checks you blog later!) Great idea to do a double drapery fold card, first I've seen! C x p.s. I have great memories of my dad too, we miss 'em don't we?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dear Peg! Can you hear me singing ;-)?! Have a nice day and many good years! Your dad has had good ideas.
ReplyDeleteHugs Ines♥