I have been crafting with my pre order from the Autumn Winter Catalogue
You will be able to purchase from 1st September
I knew I had to have the clear cases for cards and envelope sets
The large embossed snowflake is just gorgeous and I couldn't resist making the belly band using it
Click on Peg to shop
You will be able to purchase from 1st September
I knew I had to have the clear cases for cards and envelope sets
The large embossed snowflake is just gorgeous and I couldn't resist making the belly band using it
The snowflakes are die cut from Seasonal Layers Thinlits
Just have a look at my decorated envelopes using a new designer paper all foil! amazing
The envelopes make the set look so luxurious
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time .............
Click on Peg to shop





Such perfect and elegant cards Peg!
ReplyDeleteHugs Ines♥