Hello again,
I got to have a little play yesterday making a very snowy scene using the Fabulous Foil Acetate and the new Hometown Greeting Dies
The dies will be available 1st September but the Acetate is in the Annual Catalogue and you can get that now

I got to have a little play yesterday making a very snowy scene using the Fabulous Foil Acetate and the new Hometown Greeting Dies
The dies will be available 1st September but the Acetate is in the Annual Catalogue and you can get that now
I think the steps need a little bit of perfecting but the idea is there somewhere of what was in my head
Hope you are having a good day
Until next time ..........






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!