Hello, it's Friday and lots of demonstrators are heading off to Stampin' Up! On Stage Local in Solihull today a favourite place of mine for shopping!
I'm not attending this time and I'm sure I will miss a fabulous time and seeing lots of new goodies in the new catalogue
Anyway, here we go with a little Christmas project I made last week
It was fairly quick to make once I'd calculated the scoring
Have fun creating this weekend
Until next time .......

I'm not attending this time and I'm sure I will miss a fabulous time and seeing lots of new goodies in the new catalogue
Anyway, here we go with a little Christmas project I made last week
It was fairly quick to make once I'd calculated the scoring
I love thet Brushwork Letters - don't you?
I even calculated and made a box for it to fit in
Hope you enjoyed seeing my project today
Until next time .......





Hi Peg, it's just gorgeous!!! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Annette, hope you and Roy are well x
ReplyDelete