Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 28 April 2010

Small Wonder... tiny bag

OMG so little and petite ....  I made this adorable little bag out of the Stampin' Up' Old Olive striped ribbon with old olive around the top a filigree brad (you get a whole bunch of these for £7.50). I stamped 2 frames from the frames with a flourish set and cut them out as one.  A little flower and flat backed pearl from the pretties kit and voila it was done.  I used pretty in pink card stock and a piece of the sweet pea designer paper available in the mini (this pack goes such a long way not even touched using a smidgen of it yet and will only be available whilst stocks last).

Leave a comment and let me know what you think or email me if you would like to place an order.
...........Until tomorrow....... be crafty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!