Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 23 May 2018

Springtime Impressions from Stampin' Up!

On some sad occasions we have to send cards With Sympathy and I have had a couple of these times recently

I used the new Springtime Impressions Thinlits and lightly sponged over the die cut using Blackberry Bliss Ink a returning colour that I have always loved and happy to have back


For the sentiment I used the simply gorgeous Stitched Labels and stamped my sentiment from another new Stamp Set called Painted Glass


Thanks for looking and all the products used will  be available from 1st June 2018

Until next time ..........
Click on Peg to shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!