Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 20 July 2018

Lined Alphabet Bundle - Hi

Finally, getting back into the swing of card making

After a month in sunny Florida I'm getting back to normal - if there is a normal when you retire!

I've been making but just not getting around to posting it on here

anyway I made this card using the Oh So Brilliant Layering Alphabet Edgelits

Saying Hi after being away from blogging for a while


The red is Poppy Parade a returning colour from a couple of years ago and was always a favourite of mine


Well thanks for stopping by

Until next time ............



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!