Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 11 April 2010

Bird on a Branch - Number One

Here is a cased version of Bird on a Branch but the only thing is I cannot remember where I saw it! so sorry if it's yours, let me know and I will put a link...

Bashful Blue cardstock stamped on whisper white the clouds are sponged over a punched out scallop circle punch; I think this look is so effective.... I also stamped the little dots in the set over the white background in bashful blue ink and the same of the branch in chocolate chip...
love it...
Until tomorrow........ be crafty.....

3 comments:

  1. Simple but very effective, could be used for many occassions.
    Les x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but very effective, could be used for many occassions.
    Les x

    11 April 2010 15:27

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was fun to hear from you on my blog stampingwithpeg.blogspot.com I marked you as a favorite so can check out your projects. You really have a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!