Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Saturday 10 April 2010

Lunch bag mini book - almost finished

Quite a long post today....
So this is the front of my lunch bag mini book, not quite finished yet need to add a title but can't do that yet until I have decided what photo's to put in it.
Then as I turn over the first page: I have used the DSP paper Nouveau chic through out the book with Basic Gray and Sage Shadow card stock. The word cherish is a rub on from the Cherished Memories pack.
The opposite page I have created a double slider and attached tags to little pockets

This is the double slider open

next page some tags with a couple of charms attached
This one has a tag and a flower from the pretties kit and a mini file folder the next picture is with them showing them open with an area for some journalling


I double cut a top note one in Kraft and one out of the pattern paper and added a punch of flight of the butterfly and a tag you can see that in the next picture
I used a stamp from the frames with a flourish and gold embossed the dotted lines; a stamp from Live your dream set.


And the final page a covered chip board from the On Board batch of blooms chipboard pack.

Oh and inside all the little bag pockets is a tag to add more pics and journalling.

I will probably add a couple more bits to it and finally some pictures but that's it.  My first of many I think.... I really enjoyed doing this...
Until tomorrow...... be crafty.....

4 comments:

  1. Love it you are so clever, the colours look great. Les x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Album, Peg!! I just love the Nouveau Chic Designer Series Papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you've been inspired by my mini albums, and have ventured out in creating your own. Thank you so much for letting me know that you enjoy my work. I'm really happy to know that. Your mini is lovely. Hugs, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. this turned out stunning! great work and i love the color combo! great job and thanks for sharing!

    - Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!