Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 15 April 2010

Greenhouse Garden & Butterfly Punch

This is a card created using the butterfly punch for the flowers I spotted this on Created by You I did mine slightly different; punched out 2 butterflies per flower in whisper white card, spritzed the butterflies with water and inked with re:inkers using bashful blue, almost amethyst and lavender lace.  I then used the elegant eggplant marker around the edge and summer sun in the middle.  Scrunched everything while it was still wet and waited for it to dry... my picture is not that good of it but would recommend you try it.   The background I stamped with Greenhouse garden,  Hope you like?
Decided to add some loose petals and took another picture, I think this one shows up a bit better as the sun was shining when I took it!!
Until tomorrow........... be crafty

9 comments:

  1. well thanks very much! now I have to buy the butterfly punch, so far I had resisted but now, after this I have to get it! They look like pansies, fab card Peg and lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peg! these are beautiful, you are so clever...just gorgeous!!

    I wanted to wish you all the very best for tomorrow...hope everything goes well, i will be thinking of you :)

    Hugs
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Perfect colours and look so real - you should just make more and plant them in the garden!!

    Karenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - these are stunning! I will HAVE to have a go at these soon!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - these are stunning! I will HAVE to have a go at these soon!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lovin' those pansies!!! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely....I have many friends who just love pansies...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this again and it looks even more beautiful... I love this retro look of the pansies... give them so much character. I must start making those flowers again...

    I am trying to re-establish my crochet making skills with woollen yarn but the flowers look a bit thick and clumsy... I will soon post a card

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!