Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 14 April 2010

Peek-a-boo Treat Holder

Yes it's him again! Toby on his travels

This is such a cute little project a great little treat holder...


I popped a mint into the centre; you know the ones you get with your coffee after dinner it fitted perfectly into the 1.3/8" circle punch.... I used the To the Nines speciality designer paper and some sage shadow for the scallop on the bottom front and for the scallop circle around the mint choccie....added a piece of choc chip taffeta ribbon around the seam.

Simple and yummy.  Until tomorrow..... be crafty.....

1 comment:

  1. Love it, what a super idea, well done for keeping me inspired, hope your shoulder is OK xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!