Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 8 April 2010

Lunch bag - Tote bag

So this is my first use of one of the lunch bag's I got from my sister Elain... the mini album is coming promise..... I used the new Stampin up Sweet Pea DSP pack available in the mini.... but you probably know that by now... covered choc chip base and the ribbon is Old Olive striped and so soft to touch but as you can see it holds itself up too..

I used Olly owl and gave him googly eyes, so sweet.  I couldn't find my velcro tabs to hold down the front yet doh!!  so will attach that later.. I am going to make some cards to match and put them in too.  I might give this as a lovely hostess gift ......... any takers just email me and we can get a date set....


This is a side view ... just love what you can do with the lunch bag but I am sure you could use any type of bag really, it was fun doing this ..... perhaps it could also be a nice class project with the matching cards to go in it.  Email me if you would like me to do a class on this for you.
Don't forget to leave a comment....
Until tomorrow.......... be crafty.....

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment on my blog.
    its beautiful your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous little tote bag. With lovely cards in there too it would make a wonderful hostess gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag! In response to the question of what is "Stampin' Royalty", we are a weekly challenge blog of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in Canada. this weeks challenge is a colour challenge. Come and check us out! www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Peg and the one in the post below! So cute and clever, i never think to use the envelopes for stuff....got so many things earmarked on my 'to do' list!!!
    Our little tortoise is still asleep!!

    Have a great Friday!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!