Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 7 April 2010

Envelope Treat bag

As you can see I just love this Stampin' Up Fox and Friends set and again I have used Toby.... this time a treat bag made from the whisper white C6 size envelope from SU... I used the BIG polka dot background stamp inked with Always Artichoke and placed Toby walking through grass (snipped card stock really) I used a little stamp from the Tiny Tags set for the background grass and sponged over a template (a punched out scallop circle) for the sky using Bashful Blue ink to make the clouds.  Inside I have put a couple of choccies... yum yum.. but this would also make a great little bag to put a gift card or some money for the really difficult people who have everything and we can never think what to get them!
don't forget to leave a comment.....
Until tomorrow....... be crafty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!