Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 6 April 2010

On top of the world....

Oh my..... woke up in the night thinking of doing this... how sad am I?

Forgot to tell you my name for this little fella is Toby.... I had a tortoise and I called him that so that seems the best name for him too.  He was very naughty used to wander off into everyone else's garden looking for ? I will never know, seems like this one is a bit of a wanderer too!

I shimmer misted the black card stock and then added white dots with the white gel pen, but then added two way glue and added dazzling diamonds to make the plough in the top left corner and orion's belt just under the moon and to the right of the world!!
I think this would make a great card for boys and men in our lives......
Until tomorrow......... be crafty....

1 comment:

  1. Your not the only one who wakes up with the idea for projects on your mind! This is very Pratchett LOL, only in the the world is on the tortoise's back!

    Lovely card, it made me smile, love the shimmer mist, I have to get some spray sorted!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!