Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 13 April 2010

Stampin' Up! tote bag

This is a lovely project to make it uses 2 of Stampin up c6 size envelopes and will make a lovely present for mom or grandma, just include some photo's in the middle and its a gift....
I used the new paperstack available in the mini catalogue.
below are a couple more pictures with it open

on the right are a couple of tag inserts to add some more pictures and a bit of journalling.
I must go and sort out some photo's, we only moved house about 4 years ago and these are still packed away in boxes!!!

Until tomorrow........... be crafty......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg, I love your little tote bag you've just posted today! Do you have any instructions as I don't think I could make one just from your photos!

    As always, love your blog and seeing what's new!

    Luv Linda
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!