Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 25 May 2010

2 x Fresh Cuts

So it's Tuesday already ....

Fresh Cuts (no I haven't had my hair cut) it's a Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts stamp set!  Perfect plum and pale plum.  White Satin ribbon a flower from the pretties kit and the eyelet border punch.  On the right hand side of the card I stamped the vine using the stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up.

The 2nd card... I used one of the fresh cut notes stamped in More mustard and backed with a piece of old olive card.  These note cards look stunning in all colours, I did one in black and white but forgot to take a picture before I sent it in the post! I think that colour combintation was my favourite.... will have to go stamp another one now......

......Until tomorrow..........be crafty....

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards.
    And to clear up about the camp. We also have a camp, but they are more like Cottages or Lake houses.
    I am just in the habit of calling it a camp. When I was little we went camping, but it was in a tent. We are far from roughing it at our camp LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - especially the second one. I love those colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!