Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 26 May 2010

Flowers from my garden - colour inspiration

I said I would take some pictures of flowers from my garden so here they are: I don't know what some (most) of them are called but... they are pretty.  I am hoping to get inspired by some of the colours for some of my Stampin' Up! cards and projects.  Hope you don't find them too boring and in case you do, I will post twice today so come back for a project later..


I think a melon mambo coming on with this one



and this one too or maybe pink passion?

This is of a very small bit of a very big tree and I can't think of any inspiration yet on this one, will have to keep looking.... 

This is part of a Rhododendron coming into flower the 3rd picture at the top is one of the flowers close up.  The pond looks a bit murky but the fish like it! and the moor hens, they have had 7 little ones so far this year but so far today there are only 3 left.... Ahhhh......

I know this one..... it's a Clematis ...

This is mmmmm not sure but I like the colour is it So Saffron or Barely Banana?
So come back a bit later for the project it's a ???????? well it's what I needed  when I was sitting relaxing in the sun!

........Until later today............. be crafty.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow is that really all your garden?! So lucky!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful flowers, The tree one shouts Kraft and Garden Green to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful property you have.
    Like you, I dont' know the names of flowers or plants, but it doesn't mean we can't appreciate them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty of inspiration there Peg!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!