Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 28 June 2010

Cottage Wall and Greenhouse Garden

Loving this weather but find I cannot choose sun or crafting - sun or crafting - sun or crafting as I am as addicted to the sun as much as the crafting so may not have anything to put on here...... may have to stay up late .......  and.....

........I have 7 crafting ladies coming to a party and this is their make and take I really hope they enjoy making it.

Good old dsp Cottage Wall (I don't think I could ever get fed up with this) Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence card my favourite 3 at the moment.  Greenhouse Garden was my Stampin' Up! choice for this one using Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry Ink.  To finish off a little ribbon knot in Old Olive satin ribbon.

I decorated a choccie for them as well still using the cottage wall dsp and rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon this time.  One of the Oval All stamps Just for You stamped in old olive ink, punched with the oval punch and layered on rich razzleberry punched with the scallop oval punch and tied on with Gold Elastic thread.

Would you like a party or even a class?  for you and some friends at your house or mine then please contact me for more information.

I will let you know what they think...

....................Until tomorrow...........be crafty......

4 comments:

  1. Lovely projects, looks fab with those new colours does the greenhouse garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they'll love them - they're all beautiful! The chocs are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff Peg :0)
    Who could not love those fab projects!!

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those colours as well.
    Those treats look to pretty to eat, well almost teehee.
    I just got my new Stampn Up catalogue today from my friend. Can;t wait to get my tiny sticky's to pick out my favorites

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!