Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 27 June 2010

Tulip from Amsterdam - not - Perfect plum tulip

Nah sorry to disappoint it's not one from Amsterdam but it is from Stampin' Up! Perfect plum tulip... made with the 2 step bird punch, .. it's on so saffron card with perfect plum and always artichoke.  Punched tulip on whisper white and I curled the corners a little bit to distress it placed on top of mellow moss with some moss gingham ribbon on the side. I could just eat some chips on the side mmmmmm........ hungry....(Saturday night scheduling this for tomorrow)

the sentiment For You is from One of a Kind stamp set.

.........Until tomorrow.........be crafty......






3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty card. I love the different use from that punch, which I plan to get by the way.
    We had a working/relaxing kind of weekend at camp. Does that even make sense LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg:
    You were asking about what I did with those envelopes in my bloopers video.
    Well here is a link to all my videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/TracysTreasures24
    Go to see all (at the bottom of the tiny pictures) and click on Envelope flip pocket book.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tulip - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!