Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 14 June 2010

One for June

.... not the month of June but June a friend of Wendy...




they both came for a visit to have a peep at some bits and pieces of mine and June loves the colour Pink so I thought I would make a pink card and dedicate it.  June says she also looks at my blog most days.... so hope you like it?

The flower a Peony (I think) they are a lovely colour so thought I would try and colour match it.




 This one had opened and most likely the petals will be falling off it soon but it was the best one open......



Of course the card had to be Pink well not all of it so I teamed it up with some Tea and Crumpet designer paper (note to self order some more of this it's almost gone and it's gorgeous) and chocolate chip, the ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain chocolate chip and I can't make my mind up whether I prefer this to the satin one....
I was going to attach the scrunched up flower that I made using pretty in pink, chocolate chip and whisper white (I sponged the edges of the ww with pretty in pink ink) but then I so love the Mr and Mrs stamp set so decided to use this instead the friend to friend stamp came from the Love you Much set and the little flower stamp from tiny tags.

.............Until tomorrow........ be crafty.........

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peg, its really beautiful, my favourite colour. thanks for a lovely time, guess what I was making buttons of different colour when I got home and a card something like we made. thanks again, you are a lovely lady. from June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the name of that paper :)
    Your scrunched up flower (as you call it teehee) is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!