Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 13 June 2010

My Sweet Pea

My Sweet Pea stamp set......Ahh... so cute this set and I have only used the flower and the leaf... stamped the flower in Rich Razzleberry and the leaf in Old Olive and drew the wriggly stem with the old olive marker.  The button is from the playground collection.
On the razzleberry card on the right I inked up the sweet stitches wheel in razzleberry and wheeled........ attached the razzleberry polka dot ribbon and two tags from the tiny tags set....

That was it .......done.........

..........Until tomorrow.........be crafty........

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card indeed! Love the tiny tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the name razzleberry, too! It makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card. I love that colour, the razzleberry, so pretty.

    For some reason your post is way down from your header. Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tracy, I have sorted out the header now... not sure how it happened but thanks so much for letting me know

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!