Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 29 July 2010

Double vision Lovely as a tree

So today is Thursday and my last day of work this week so will be driving back later from Norfolk.... yipee but as I am typing it now (Monday) It seems a long way off if you know what I mean.
This is another of my sample lovely as a tree cards and this time I made a tag and stamped the tree on it and also onto the really rust card, then layered them so that the tree matched up with the one at the back.

a bit of ripping on the bottom and it was done.







so ........Until tomorrow........be crafty.........

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love how you did this....the stamping technique is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is fantastic! Such a good idea to stamp across the tag.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!