Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 30 July 2010

Oak tree mirror image

I am scheduling this just in case I am too tired to post Thursday evening after my drive back from Norfolk....
Edit at 08:11 Friday morning with a quick update of my trip, if ever you are in an around the Norfolk area I would say to make sure you visit Cromer it's beautiful there, so if there are any bloggers who visit me and live there I envy you.  My hotel was right on the sea front and was one of those hotels that are right out of Agatha Christy books; just delightful and it's a private run hotel with the friendliest people and have to say the food was yummy, such a change from some of the big chains I normally stay at.

A bit of mirror work here well also called reflection technique and this is another of the samples using the brayer.

If you would like to learn the brayer and reflection technique why not contact me?  I am sure I can fit this in to my travelling with work!!! lol...... I am booking a couple of weeks off soon so hope to make up some crafting time but DH has other plans...... a holiday away from my craft room....

..............Until tomorrow...........be crafty..........

3 comments:

  1. I love this technique peg think I need to try this one. I still need the tag link when your not to busy and I have a query on Stampin up web site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing with the reflection technique ever since quarterly training - it's so fun! Cromer is lovely isn't it - all the north coast of Norfolk is. We used to holiday there every year. Don't work too hard Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull card Peg, love that reflection look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!