Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 4 August 2010

Circle Circus covered note book

Don't forget the August promotion click on the side bar for more details


Still in the office today but later driving on to Sheffield. 


This is another of those 50p note books from Wilkinson's.  I covered it this time with cottage wall paper and stamped with Circle Circus stamp set then punched out with the Stampin' Up! punches which makes crafting so easy.....The ribbon used is white 1//4" grosgrain and 1/2" striped grosgrain in old olive.  Like before it looks like it cost more than 50p now.....

...............Until tomorrow..............be crafty.........

5 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love the circles! Nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a really great time looking at you blog & will certainly return at regular intervals
    best wishes
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Peg its very cute, you seem to find all the bargins with your notebooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your notebook! Am thinking I might NEED a trip to Wilko's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this notebook! We don't have a Wilco's but I feel inspired to get the Bind-it-all out and make one myself. Lovely project, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!