Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 3 August 2010

Black and white half and half

Don't forget the August promotion click on the side bar for more details

Tuesday already and I will be driving to the office in Reading this morning, I haven't been into our offices for months and months so it will be nice to catch up with everyone.

Today's card is another of the samples I made for the quarterly training (are you fed up with them yet? I will try and pop a few different one in as well)
I stamped it twice once on black with white and then black on white and embossed them both, cut in half and voila....dead simple and this makes 2 cards one the other way around.

................Until tomorrow...........be crafty..............

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the black and white mirrored image. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - you've done it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE. I will have to try this.
    Missed your blog while I was away.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!