Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 8 August 2010

Far Forest Countryside Show

Back home and have had a couple of crafty days, I missed it so much this week and today I have a table at a local show The Far Forest Countryside show it's a fun day out for all the family and starts at 10am it includes the following:

Horticultural Show
Craft Marquee
Local Food Marquee
Classic Vehicles
Live Music and Entertainment
plus lots more!
Hot and cold refreshments

The post code to find it if you don't know the area is DY14 9DB.

I am looking forward to demonstrating Stampin' Up! products.  If you live local why not pop by and say "Hello" I would appreciate it and I know all of your family will have a great day out, sounds like fun to me....... In the meantime my card for today is a distressed butterfly card any questions let me know.
 
.......... Until tomorrow ..............be crafty...........
I will show some of my samples from the show 

4 comments:

  1. You will of cousre be there by now, but I hope you have a lovely day with lots of crafty interest! Love the card today too :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous day! Love the butterfly card - very vintage! (Bit like me really...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived close, this sounds like so much fun. Love your card, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!