Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 11 August 2010

A swirly bloom card

Forgot to mention last week that my local pub (The Duke William) (well Gary's local pub cus' I don't go that often hardly ever in fact) has closed it's doors, well the landlord closed the doors so we are waiting for the brewery to do something with it, the men are waiting and hoping something will be done soon as this was a real community pub, you know the sort of boozer pub spit and sawdust well you almost had to wipe your feet on the way out rather than on the way in.....  hope the new landlord/landlady decide to have beer mats as they have been my supplier for some time for making the little note books.  I am sure this is the last thing on the mens mind though!

 I am so into Real Red colour at the moment I just love it..... this is one of a few samples I made to show the Stampin' Up! wheels off at the show on Sunday.   I stamped a whole sheed of whisper white with the so swirly wheel and used just a small piece of it for this card.  The eyelet border punch for two layers in whisper white and the other in real red.  Stamped and punched the boho blossom flowers and added brads, the it's time to bloom sentiment is from Bella's bloom set.  I think this set has retired in the US catalogue, I hope it doesn't retire here I love this set and haven't got around to demonstrating it much but hey ho I will always use it myself anyway.  So if you want to be sure to get it, order soon....

...................Until tomorrow..............be crafty......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peg

    This is lovely card, I like the contrast, Im wanting more followers Peg I have even linked onto my facebook too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red card is FABULOUS! Will have to remember to try a nice bold red combo some time soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!