Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 10 August 2010

A tiny bag

This is a cute little bag I made with some of the paper in the hostess level 1 paper stack and more mustard scraps for the corners and trim, A little grosgrain more mustard ribbon for the handle.... cute...
Not much to report on today except I had a couple of ladies drop by to see me so of course we had to make a card and before we knew it the time had flown by it was 2.45 and they got here at 10.45 so bang went Monday......

..................Until tomorrow............be crafty..........

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable.
    I made a purse gift card holder and it turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!